Cavalor Gastro Aid
Cavalor® Gastro Aid creates a healthy environment in the stomach with a focus on neutralizing stomach acid and protecting the stomach wall.
- Maintains a neutral stomach pH to protect the stomach wall from forming ulcers
- Aids in stomach protection during stressful situations such as transport or competitions
- Key ingredients such as Gentian increase saliva production, ginger protects the stomach mucus and chestnut extract provides a thin coating on the stomach wall – all aiding in stomach support of the horse
In the equine stomach, stomach acid is produced 24/7.
As a result, the horse’s stomach is very susceptible to the development of sores and ulcers.
The herbs in Cavalor® Gastro Aid provide the necessary protection for the stomach wall against excess stomach acid.
To provide extra assistance for the stomach, they stimulate the production of saliva and help the stomach wall recover from any ulcers.
Cavalor always recommends administering with feed or as directed by your veterinarian.
Cavalor® Gastro Aid mainly consists of herbs that protect the stomach wall and help neutralise stomach acid.
This in turn means that the stomach acid is much less likely to damage the stomach wall.
Also, Cavalor® Gastro Aid provides faster healing if the stomach wall has already been damaged.
- Yeast cultures: aid in feed absorption and the digestibility of feed materials.
- Gentiana Lutea: stimulates saliva production and neutralises stomach acid, meaning there is less chance of the stomach acid affecting the stomach wall.
- Melissa officinalis: protects the stomach wall.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra: affects the regulation of the gastrointestinal function and has an antibacterial effect.
- Zingiber officinale: protects the stomach wall and helps damaged tissues heal faster, preventing the stomach acid from affecting the stomach wall.
- Centaurium erythraea: stimulates the production of saliva.
- Mastica: has a healing effect on the stomach
Since horses with a sensitive stomach are often more difficult about what they eat and do not tolerate powder on their feed, Cavalor® Gastro Aid is available in various forms (powder, liquid, paste).
In the case of stomach ulcers, the paste is often used initially.
In addition, the paste is more user-friendly during transport or competitions.
The liquid and powder forms are also used daily as a preventive measure for horses that are susceptible to stomach ulcers.
Unlike the drug Omeprazole, it does not stop the production of stomach acid.
However, it does protect the stomach from damage caused by stomach acid.
Mix 30 g/day with the feed for at least 4-6 weeks.
1 measuring scoop = 10g.
Maximum 100g per day.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.