Terms and Conditions
By accessing the Oakridge Equestrian Ltd Website (“Website”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
The domain name for the Website is owned by Oakridge Equestrian Limited (“Oakridge Equestrian”). The Website/s, content and information available through the Website/s are owned and operated by Oakridge Equestrian.
Oakridge Equestrian has taken all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information available on or through the Website. Our website is stock controlled, however, it is of a general nature and may at times show product that is out of stock. Oakridge Equestrian makes no warranty, express or implied for accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of information that is available on or through the Website.
Oakridge Equestrian will take action to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to its attention, within a reasonable time.
Our Delivery Policy
- Quick delivery: We aim to dispatch and deliver your order to you as quickly as possible. Please take into account that we are a small family team and during public holidays and the competition season there may be slight delays should we be away from the warehouse.
- Delivery Method: Your purchases will be delivered via New Zealand Post Parcel Post. At this point we do not offer international sales or shipping.
- Delivery Times: Please allow up to 7 working days from processing of payment for delivery. If you haven’t received your goods within those 7 working days please call us on (+64) 21 128 2884
All items for return or swap must be returned within 14 days with proof of purchase. All items must be returned in ‘as new’ resalable condition.
If posting goods back they must be sent back via New Zealand Post Parcel Post. If return postage costs are deemed to be our responsibility due to faulty goods we will credit the return freight as per New Zealand Post Parcel Post only. Defective items must be returned so they can be assessed.
If goods are proven faulty, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act, and will offer a remedy/replacement at our discretion.
Please note that should damage to a helmet occur due to a fall, Oakridge Equestrian Ltd is not liable to replace it under “Damaged Goods”. We recommend following industry standards and replacing your helmet after a significant fall even if no obvious damage is visible.
Sometimes, due to supplier variations, the photo shown may differ slightly to the actual product.
When returning boots for any reason please ensure they are clean & dry.
If measurements are provided with your order we will do our best to match our products to the measurements provided. However, we accept no responsibility for incorrectly supplied measurements, or the items not fitting suitably despite our best efforts.
- Secure Details: Internet Ordering and Security is of utmost concern to us. We will ensure your credit card details and personal information are safe. We will never sell, trade or give your personal information that you supply to us to anyone – at all!!
- Credit Card Transactions: All your transactions are completed with the security provided by the highest level encryption servers available. Your credit card details are guarded by technology that is completely 100% secure so you can order with confidence.
- Multiple Payment Methods: If for any reason you do not feel safe entering your credit card information on our site, please feel free to contact us in regards to a direct transfer.
- Secure Account: We use every means available to protect your sensitive information – we recommend that you register as a customer by opening an account rather than purchasing as a guest.
Oakridge Equestrian Ltd uses SSL, does not store credit card details, and all payments are handled by a secure PCI compliant, third party.
Availability of Goods & Specials
- The products listed on this website are subject to availability. At the time of ordering we should have the goods in stock. However, due to the volume of orders it is possible to have sold out by the time your order reaches dispatch. We will contact you should this happen.
- Sometimes the photo shown on the website is slightly different to the actual product due to changes made by the manufactures.
- Specials are available while stocks last.